Looking for a skilled graphic artist, proficient in photoshop & illustrator to lead all graphic needs for our growing operation. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask, quickly and effectively switch directions, be very organized. Communicate effectively and able to assist and collaborate with merchandising and marketing teams on all projects. The ideal candidate may handle projects in their entirety or aspects of projects under guidance of the VP of Merchandising or the Chief Product Officer. The Graphic Designer will also work closely with our Brand Manager.
While this is a graphic designer position, we are also looking for a nimble utility player who enjoys contributing in other ways like building e-mails or managing an overseas graphic team.
- Develop graphics within Hingeto branding guidelines
- Create eye-catching graphics for our website and social media platforms daily
- Learn the functionality of custom back-end as it applies to responsibilities
- Gather content, design & send out email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Create signage, graphics and materials based on the vendors creative assets
- Translate established designs into a range of formats and platforms
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
- Maintain a solid understanding of industry trends in fashion, sports and retail
Hingeto helps big retailers & brands sell product without inventory risk via its suite of offerings.
- Crowdfunding - We enable brands to easily test demand for product concepts before investing in inventory.
- On-demand product generation - We enable brands to create & sell products on demand across a range of categories. This enables brands to quickly/seamlessly extend their assortment without investing in new suppliers or expensive inventory.
- Marketing - We help some of our brands market their products using our experienced team of growth/performance marketers
- Dropship Platform - We help big retailers integrate seamlessly with any brands to power marketplace experiences.
Our team has sold $500M worth of apparel over the last 5-6 years, in previous roles. Products built by our team have been used/seen by more than 10s of million of people. We are backed by Y Combinator (W’16), Kapor Capital, Base Ventures, Andre Iguodala, Cross Culture Ventures, Comcast Ventures Precursor Ventures, #Blessed & Stanford University’s Start-X Fund.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing web graphics
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of color theory, typography and clean, modern aesthetic
- Experience designing for print
- Strong service-oriented attitude
- Superior written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Work both independently and collaboratively – a committed team player
- Able to meet deadlines and manage priorities in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
Retail and Apparel & Fashion
If you are a team player and dedicated to giving the highest quality designs while bringing your team together to share winning goals, then we want to meet you! Please submit your application today!